Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
285 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Hello, tell me there are slides on the territory of this hotel? or only in the neighboring
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers There is a response from a hotelier
I do bench press
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I am traveling alone for the first time. A little scary. I am looking for a company. Relatives gave me a vacation for my birthday. I will celebrate my birthday there.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Can you please tell me if baby water is available on site? Is there a children's menu on request? Interested in dairy products? Or is it too early to rest there with such children? Thank you very much!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Who flew at 5 am from UTair, what do they feed? Is it possible to stay not hungry until 12 days or do I need to take something with me?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Who will explain to me, we are flying on August 30 at 5 am to Hurghada, back at 9 in the evening. We were told for 10 nights and 11 days, so I won’t count one day. How is it considered?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello everyone! We are going to rest for the first time, we decided to stay in Egypt. We have very big doubts about the weather. Tell me where is it better? Hurghada? Or Charm? Well, there are a lot of biting fish in Charm. Thanks in advance)
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
Are the pools heated in January????? How many are there? Are there young people? Are the evenings boring? AllInclusive until what time?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We are going with friends (24-28 years old) to this hotel on November 19, we will be glad to see you! We are from Ukraine.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
And how much is it for 1 hour?
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more