Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
133 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
I would like to know detailed information about the hotel from people who have already been in it. What kind of staff, what is nearby and is it possible to get a better room for a present?
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We are traveling with our daughter and son (5 years old), which room is better to choose?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, please, who just arrived and hotels Sunrise Festival Riviera Resort 5 * or Panorama Bungalows Resort Hurgada 4 *. Between these hotels, the Mirage Aqua Park & ​​SPA 5 hotel is being built. The opening of the hotel is scheduled for 09/20/14. We have already bought vouchers to this hotel, but there is no normal information in what condition it is ... Maybe you have seen and at what degree of "finishing" it is? Can you unsubscribe or upload some photos? So that we know what is being prepared for) Thank you)
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I can repeat (I just didn’t find it) whether there are toiletries in the rooms - toilet paper, gel d / w, etc., or you need your own, and what is in the rooms - a kettle, a mug ... thanks
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I’m going with a child, 6 years old, from the reviews and descriptions I can’t understand what kind of beach it is. if there is no lagoon, how can a child swim from a pontoon? or how? in Egypt for the second time, but the previous hotel had a lagoon on the beach.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me, we are going to go to this hotel in September to relax (or another one has not yet been decided), does it make sense to take a fishing rod with us, I really want to catch a fish in the sea :), as I understand it, you can catch it from the pier. Maybe someone has seen them being caught, not being caught there? Thanks for answers .
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 14 answers
Who recently rested in this hotel, what are your impressions??
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
The travel agency warned that in panorama bungalows hurgada the dress code is not allowed into the restaurant in "beach clothes and shoes." Why don't you take shoes with you separately to go out to eat? Will open sports sandals fit? Thanks for the answer.
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more