Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
110 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
we are going to buy tickets for January 3, 2013, they say that year there was still a decent hotel, and this year there are only solid minuses. Is it so??
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
I chose a hotel, but I can't decide on a room. Tell me what is the difference between a standard room and an economy room, and why is an economy room more than $ 300 more expensive
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! Please tell me, I'm going with my mother and little daughter 1.5 years old to this hotel. I read a lot of bad reviews, men on the beach, mosquitoes in the evening, bedbugs, ants, cockroaches in the rooms, poor food, kids have nothing to eat there at all. Friends advised, they were there a year ago, but now the owner has changed and the hotel has turned into a hostel - they write. What to do? I'm desperate. Thank you if you answer and sorry for disturbing you.
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
Recommended by friends, but now I read so many negative reviews. at least don't go.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Welcome all! We are going to fly to this hotel in the near future. I read a lot of reviews, everyone has polar opinions, porridge in my head from all this. My agent recommends this hotel for a budget holiday with a child. Exciting questions: 1. Has the construction of the aqua center in the hotel been completed? 2. Living creatures (like lizards) come across only on the first floors, or anywhere (their wife is very afraid of them)? 3. Is it worth choosing this hotel to stay with a child of 3 years old, or is it worth paying extra 180 c.u. and fly to SUNRISE GARDEN BEACH 5 *****? Thank you.
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers
We choose a hotel. Who was in December in this hotel, please share your opinion about this hotel. There are a lot of negative reviews, but also a lot of good ones, so it’s completely incomprehensible.
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 18 answers
Is it far to the depths of the sea? Is there construction next to the hotel? Is drinking water provided? Is there a toilet, bar on the beach?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Who was in the hotel, write what numbering is on the second floor overlooking the pool or the territory, or specifically the room number.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who rested in Grand Azur, please write which beach is in the hotel (sand or pebbles?), what entry into the sea, are there coral reefs, is there a pontoon?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more