Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
126 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Good afternoon. I am planning a vacation in your hotel with a family of 5 people. Question :1. how far is the hotel from the center of Hurghada 2. How much is a taxi to the center of Hurghada. Thanks in advance for your reply
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon . Tell me I can take a kettle in the room in the hotel
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Our one-year-old baby still doesn’t go to the potty, well, not to any ((in short, in diapers yet. To the beach in a diaper is a perversion in the heat over a child. panties. In general, the question is: if they make a "puddle" on the territory? Or, for example, right next to a building or some bar.? I'm talking about "meadows" What to do? And who had similar situations?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
August 3. We fly here for the first time and with children. 10 years and 1 year. Who was exactly here, tell me what is NEEDED for the baby. Where to get drinking water (dilute porridge and mixture). Who is paid when choosing a room (we want a central building with a normal view) All-inclusive tour, but how much should be given to be served conscientiously and to whom tips, and to whom chocolates =)) What to do to avoid poisoning and what is better there not eat at all? Where is it cheaper to buy excursions? ONE MORE QUESTION! passport only after the exchange, he does not have 3 months of validity. WILL I BE ALLOWED THERE AT ALL ??? Thank you all in advance.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon! We want to go to Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Resort for a week in the second half of February. Friends recommended this hotel to us. But they rested in it in October. We want to travel with a 3 year old child. Write, please, who rested in this hotel in January-February-March, how was the weather, the temperature of the water in the sea, the pool and in the air, and are there any conditions for relaxing with a child? Thank you.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
hello, vacationers in the Mamluk. We are going there on September 7, tell me where to ask for a room so that it is away from the noisy night party, or is it quiet at night?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, which of these hotels is better to go with children (10 and 14 years old)? I know that while living in one hotel, you can use the infrastructure of another. Are there any "pitfalls" that you need to know about?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more