Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
126 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
What are the conditions for visiting ala-carte restaurants? Somewhere I read a review that only the side dish is free, pay the rest! ??? The tour says "select AL food type"
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
were in this hotel 3 years ago. There was no limit to the delight. Therefore, they did not pay attention to the fact that this was SENTIDO Mamluk, and not Sunrise. Is everything really so bad: both food and service. Late check-out, won’t they really let you eat and stay in the room until the evening?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me which restaurant or bar you can drink champagne in
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Previously, with the UltraOl system, attendance was free. How is it now and what is the payment?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Can you tell me if there are baby chairs in the restaurant? baby bed in the room? how many water slides?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I really like to play
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. Is it possible to eat in Holiday for a change while living in Mamluk? Thanks
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Greetings! This hotel has a children's disco every evening. Children's songs in German are played at this disco. Yesterday we flew from this hotel, and the child already tortured me with requests to include these songs. I found one song, but the rest ... The kids' club on the grounds of the adjacent Garden Hotel sold CDs of these songs. Wanted to buy. but I got lost and forgot :-( I would be very grateful to someone who will give links to these songs or just tell me what they are called in German. Well, if anyone has a disc, then this will be the coolest option !!! Thank you.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
All questions
UAE
more