Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
56 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
We read that the hotel is a little old, but we are unpretentious. How about a 9 year old child? Is there animation for children?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Please help me choose a hotel. Which is better and WHAT? I can not decide. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
going to Egypt for the first time, are there mosquitoes there, how to choose a decent room, on which floor?
12 years ago  •  11 subscribers 27 answers
we are going on 29.06 - do you need to take a hair dryer with you? Can you tell me if there is a bar on the beach? and where can I book excursions (inexpensive)
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Do I need to take the iron with me? If not, how much does it cost to be ironed there?
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
Tell me, are bracelets cut off after 12 on the last day? Food after that for only $? Is the safe in the room free?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Can anyone know. You can take the iron at the reception or still take it with you? and more :) we have ALL alcoholic drinks for free until 24-00? and on the beach?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 15 answers
At the airport in a storage locker? Or are you taking it with you? we are traveling with two children, luggage is not small anyway :-) And who flew from Kyiv - if you leave at the airport, how can you run to the plane in some kind of jacket? :-)))
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 18 answers
We plan to relax with a child - he loves slides very much.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I searched the Internet for information very sparingly, but of the triples, the reputation of one of the best is it.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more