Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
56 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Or is it all included in the price? And is it safe to walk around the city? And is there something on the menu for small children to eat?)) Thank you!
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon! We would like to visit this hotel this summer. Please tell me. what you can see nearby, I read in the reviews that there is a large aquarium with fish. Do you know where to take cheap tours? Which buildings are best to stay in? It is necessary to give money upon check-in (would they give a better room or are they all the same there?) There are nearby Metro or other supermarkets can market. What is the best way to get there (can I walk or do I have to drive)? Maybe there are some details, so as not to get into a mess. Thank you in advance. Oksana.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Is it available in bottles or in a cooler, or do you need to buy it yourself?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
how much is 1 hour?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon, please tell me if the hotel provides bottled drinking water or is there a cooler where you can get water? And is it possible to buy fruits for children or water somewhere nearby and is it possible to bring it to the hotel?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to stay at the hotel in November 2010, and therefore we would like to know about the deepest places on the hotel's beach.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
ALL (as written on the ticket) or HB (because it is a 3* hotel)
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon ! Tell me what kind of food is everything in the hotel, different information is everywhere.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more