Questions about Albatros Palace Resort Sharm El Sheikh 5*Places and entertainment

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
264 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Please tell me) When you check into this hotel (for today), does it make sense to give denyuzhka so that they give the best option? Or everything is one, as often happens)
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
I had a rest in Egypt from 8.06-18.06.15 At the Amwaj oyoun @ resort 5 * hotel in the lobby on the chair before leaving for the airport, I forgot my tablet phone and returning 10 minutes later on the bus with people going to the airport, there was no phone. 6.30 in the morning and there were only employees in the lobby, there was no time to call the police, since we had a flight at 8.00, and besides, all the people were nervous. What can be done while at home except for a negative review.
9 years ago  •  12 subscribers 12 answers
We really liked it there! Please, if there are or already are, post photos of the hotel workers - everyone is very nice and nice! Special greetings to Valid (ala carte restaurant) and Abdul Pushkin (diving center) from Zlata ))) Nothing personal, just nice people who do not change their attitude towards you when they understand that they will not receive anything from you except for a pleasant conversation)))
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What is the price of a diving certificate please?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Is anyone going to this hotel soon?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Do many of our compatriots rest in this hotel? And tourists from which other countries prefer to stay at this hotel? By the way, who is the owner of the hotel?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me if there is a diving center in the hotel? How much does a dive cost today? How much does it cost to get a certificate and is there any point in getting it (we will rest for 22 days).
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more