Questions about Albatros Palace Resort Sharm El Sheikh 5*Communication and Internet

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
264 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Please give advice ... Is it possible to buy a SIM card at the hotel or is it better to buy at the airport . Thanks .
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Please tell me my kids stay in this hotel. I can’t contact them by mobile, although they have roaming enabled, how can I find out which hotel room they settled in and what their phone number is. Help connect with the kids. Thank you for your help.
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello! Can you please tell me if it is possible to buy a local SIM card near the hotel? Thank you in advance!
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
could you tell me the internet at the Melia Sharm hotel is paid? If yes, how much does it cost?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
A message appeared on the turtess website that wifi is free in the lobby and in the room, I would like to know if this is true?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is it possible to find free Wi-Fi in the vicinity of this hotel?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello everyone! Tell me please, how is it now with mobile communications in Egypt? I called the life:) operator to find out about roaming in Egypt, he somehow uncertainly answered that the connection was in question, after clashes, if the Vodafone operator works, then roaming will be ...... Are you specifically interested in Sharm ??? Thank you very much in advance.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
please indicate the cost of the Internet in milia sharm or somewhere nearby, thanks
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
All questions
UAE
more