Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
87 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Is it possible to smoke in the main restaurant at dinner or is it completely indoors and has no tables outside?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Can someone please tell me how much it will cost to rent a scooter/boat?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Can you please tell me if there are any snacks for beer in the beach bar: chips, dried fish, dried squid, etc. Is it possible to buy all this in the Old Market or is it better to take it with you? Thank you!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Can you please tell me if the hotel has a free / paid bus to Naama Bay and what time does it run? Has anyone had experience traveling to Naama Bay on public minibuses from the Old Market? What are the driving rules (how much does it cost, how to stop, how to catch, etc.)? Thank you!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
There is a market opposite the hotel, there is a cafe where local Arabs go to eat. Russians know little where it is. They say you can eat there very tasty and not expensive. Is there sea food there? Maybe you will advise something else !?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
since in Sharm the ALL system works, as a rule, according to the rules of this particular hotel
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
And also where to find not only SPA (massage, peeling, etc.) how much these pleasures usually cost (I plan the budget in advance). I'm also interested in excursions. What do you recommend? Are there hookah rooms? I'm waiting for a guide on prices and possible places :). Thanks everyone.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
AFTER THE INTRODUCED LIMIT
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Wrongly formatted the previous question and, sorry, introduced an ambiguity. Moms will understand me: if your, even grown-up child, does not participate in an activity show, you will have to do it yourself without the right to rest
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
I'm afraid that on vacation I will have to be an animator myself and entertain my child without interruption. thanks for answers
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more