Questions about Pyramisa Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh 5*Places and entertainment

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
152 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Please tell me about the fare. Previously, in Egypt they were only in Marsa Alam. A taxi was never seen at our hotel, and no one called him ... Right there we will be next to Naama Bay, it’s a sin not to roll into the city + again, take excursions there. In order not to be fooled by taxi drivers - what is the price of travel from this hotel to the old city? Is there an alternative, some kind of dolmushi / minibuses. Paying in local currency is more profitable or not? Or is $ better? And about the exchanger, the question is immediately ... is it worth changing $ or not? We also want to go to Jerusalem, there are shekels ... will it be necessary to change the currency somewhere along the way, or will it cost $?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers
Gentlemen, tell me, please, what can I feed a picky eater child 2 years 8 months old. Do they give milk porridge, oatmeal, rice for breakfast? Is it really possible to find potatoes, rice, pasta without spices for lunch and dinner? Thank you, I will wait.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me what entertainment is available in the evenings for young people and did you like it?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me what is within walking distance when leaving the hotel? Is it possible to go shopping somewhere in the evening without going anywhere?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me how in this hotel with drinking water and juices (Jupi or packaged)?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
We eat at the Sea Magic Resort & Spa 5 * 03/31/2011. Please tell me about good rooms, accommodation, and the weather at this time. Thank you.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 24 answers
what is nutrition A1 or J Don't understand?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Please tell me about the hotel.
15 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We are going to the hotel in September, I would like to learn more from the forum.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more