Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
152 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
good afternoon! please tell me what excursions and how much they offer at the hotel, are there local agencies nearby (it’s corny to swim on a yacht, ride ATVs), historical ones are also interested. Isn't it dumb to take in a local agency now? how is the situation there
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
1) Tell me where it is better to buy excursions in a hotel from a tour operator or in Sharma commercial firms, what is the difference, 2) You can ride an ATV with a child of 7 years old, when is it better to go on this excursion at dawn early in the morning or at sunset in the evening, who has already been tell me when is better in terms of the beauty of the desert, 3) Where is it better to change dollars and how much you need to change approximately (7 nights), taking into account the purchase of souvenirs, taxis, drinks and more within reason.
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 16 answers
Is it worth taking from the operator (flying with Pegasus)? Or can you take the same tour cheaper on the beach and on the street?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Maybe someone went on excursions, please tell me the prices: Israel 1 day, Mount Moses Monastery of St. Catherine. What are the nuances?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I want to know about excursions to Jordan and Israel.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
All questions
UAE
more