Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
366 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Good day to everyone!!! We are flying to Egypt, Sharm, Sierra Resort on February 3! We want to check into building 3, with a spacious balcony! I have no idea where and how to write about my wishes, tell me kind and kind people !!) Thank you all for answers!
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 14 answers
Is it possible to use the Internet from the hotel at a normal speed and for a reasonable price?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
tell me .... the closer to departure, new questions appear. what connection to use in sharm and israel. megaphone at home, but too expensive for egypt
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
well-read that there are few Slavs and youth in the hotel? Is it true? Who is going to Siera from 13.06, write those together somehow more fun)))))
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello. I'm going to Sharm for the first time. I would like to know how it is with the Internet? I really need a normal Internet (3G, Wi-Fi, etc.) maybe, who knows if there is such a thing? In Europe, almost everywhere there is 3G and problems with the Internet. Rested in El Gouna last year. There is Wi-Fi everywhere and relatively not expensive (for 2 weeks ~ $ 70 cost unlimited access). In charm, I heard there is 3G, but what operators provide and is it possible for a Russian to purchase a sim card. Thank you very much in advance!
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
All questions
UAE
more