Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
113 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Please advise which of these hotels is higher level. Interested in food, territory, rooms ... and are there two-room suites in CLEOPATR? The reef is more understandable, as the hotels are nearby. Thanks)
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Thanks in advance for your replies.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
clothes and everything you need
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Does this hotel have slides, and is it true that there is no bar on the beach (or is it paid?)
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 17 answers
We are going to go from 26-28.09. In Egypt, 10 times. We choose Corcord Front, IO Phanar, Sheraton, Reef Oasis, Hilton Sharks and now here's Cleopatra. Important - a combination of a super-reef (we are going to stupidly swim))) with a good hotel. I read a lot about strong currents - when is it really possible in the sea? Were there days when they were not allowed to swim at all? Usually we spend 2-3 hours at sea before lunch and the same amount after. In short, almost all day))). How realistic will it be? Of the hotels, we were in the Baron with the course, the current was straining in the morning, it was possible to swim either early in the morning or after 11, and at the same time they were not allowed into the sea for a couple of days before lunch, it was possible to swim only an hour after lunch. When compared with the indicated hotels (from worthy bays we know Ras Um Sid, Garden Reef, Baron and the districts) - how good is the reef? Where will it be better?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Very interested in the dress code for dinner at this hotel. Namely - footwear, both for men, and for women. Will ordinary (non-beach) men's flip flops fit? Or should I still bring shoes with me? Thanks in advance for your reply!!!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Who is the owner of the hotel? Or which chain owns the hotel?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more