Questions about Melton Tiran Sharm El Sheikh (otel zakryt) 4*Places and entertainment

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
148 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
beach from the hotel
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
I would like to hear the opinions of those who have recently returned from there. What to pay attention to when checking in (a superior is chosen), which floor to choose can still have some nuances. Also interested in their food. And the last - maybe someone knows the cost of scuba diving, and where is it better to buy)
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are flying with a friend at the end of the month, we are 24 years old, we are interested in whether this hotel is for youth or more for families with children ???
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
We want to go with HB, but we are worried about how it is with drinks - some say that free drinks are only at breakfast, and the rest of the time is 10 c.u. - a bottle of drinking water. And is it possible to eat there normally for breakfast and dinner?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
We want to go with HB, but we are worried about how it is with drinks - some say that free drinks are only at breakfast, and the rest of the time is 10 c.u. - a bottle of drinking water. And is it possible to eat there normally for breakfast and dinner?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 12 answers
We are going to this hotel on December 18. I wanted to clarify the pool with or without heating? Who was please reply. Thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Friends tell me please how can you drink beer there?
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
A month later, a tour. How is the situation in Sharm? What is the reason for the panic about the situation in Egypt? Why are there few tourists?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
Can you explain about the bars please, on one site there is information that this hotel has the following establishments, is this so, and how do they function? - the main buffet restaurant Let's eat;--well, that's understandable - Indian restaurant House of Curry;--free once a week? - stylish lobby bar; - this is for ultra ALL - beach restaurant; --- what is included in the ALL, some drinks? And these are the ones I'm most interested in: - grill bar Oasis; - cozy cafe Piazza. , they generally exist, because. their availability is written only on one site: paid, or included in ALL, how long do they work and another shisha bar until what time, drinks are paid there? Thanks in advance
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Are you interested in the Internet and its cost?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more