Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
148 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Tell me, please, if you arrive at the hotel early in the morning, what time will they put on the bracelet and will it be possible to use the all-inclusive system? If check-out is late, is the bracelet cut off after the room is checked out, or can restaurants and bars be used? Thank you in advance!
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Dear experienced tourists, advise how to be? We stopped at this hotel only because of the presence of a cool reef (according to the advice and reviews, it is very beautiful). But reading the reviews of tourists, something is quite creepy: the attitude towards Russians (according to the colors of the bracelets), poor food (in almost all reviews), the system of "reserving" sunbeds, tables. The rest arranged everything there: a reef, a small pontoon, the absence of a cliff, a current. Who was there recently? Is everything so sad? We are going, of course, not to overeat, across the sea, or tell me a hotel with a beautiful reef.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, is it worth bringing an iron with you, or is the hotel issued on request?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
help me decide, we are flying on November 12, we can’t choose between TIRAN ISLAND HOTEL SHARM 4 hotels (near MELIA SINAI) or SHORES ALOHA4. Interested in where there will be less wind, a better reef and where is it better with food?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 15 answers
Hi all! I’m going with a child of 13 years old who doesn’t know how to swim .. can I buy a swimming vest there and how much will it cost there? Thank YOU!!
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Has anyone stayed at this hotel? 1. Is there a bus to Naoma or Old Town? Where is the best place to take a taxi? What is the price? 2. Is there a market, market or something like that nearby? 3. Is it possible to enter the territory of Melia Sinai (moyak)? Thank you.
14 years ago  •  11 subscribers 18 answers
Tell me, please, how is the sea in this place in December: current, storm, waves, wind?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
I'm going to Hotel Tiran through Pegasus (they write a new one with one three-story building) I looked on the satellite - I thought that it was right in front of the NABC Reserve, and the agency says that it is in Ras Nazran next to Melia Sinai. Has anyone been to the northernmost Hotel Tiran?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Hello, my husband and I are going to Tiran Hotel 4+ in Sharm. There are few reviews. Please respond those who were, describe in more detail the features of the hotel, please. I'm going to Egypt 10 times. Usually I approach the choice of a hotel seriously and for a long time. And here - an urgent decision to go on vacation. Here is and chose from what was.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I want to go to this hotel. But it has just opened and there are no reviews and real photos of tourists. I don't want to come to the construction site. I looked at his photo from a satellite - it seems that even the pool is not filled, but perhaps it's just the bottom of the pool laid with light tiles and this impression is created. Tell me, at least some information on the real situation in the hotel. How is it there? Are they well fed? Is there a gym, sauna? Is the beach really shared with Melia Sinai?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more