Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
70 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Who was recently at the hotel, tell me if the restoration is over, do guests still live in the Premier Hotel instead of Parkland? Where and in which rooms is it better to stay? Thanks.
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon Does the bus take you to the reception or does it deliver you to the buildings? Thanks!
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I’m going in the middle of May. Tell me if it’s tiring to get to the hotel’s beaches, they seem to be far from the hotel. Where are the bungalows? Is it far to Naama Bay on foot? then you can swim in this bay. And yet, the coral beach of the hotel has just a cliff or there are also coral gardens, what about the wind on this beach?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Who rested in the Beach Room at this hotel (or maybe was on a sightseeing tour)? They are somehow separately located from the hotel, they have their own beach - so that on foot / not to go anywhere? Where do they eat in this case - is there a restaurant?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 50 answers
What clothes and what is the most necessary to take with you, except for beach accessories?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
We bought tickets to this hotel. Superior room. Has anyone been in such a room? Tell me, please, which buildings, etc. ... well, that is, how to understand. that we were settled in the room class that we paid for. Thank you.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We planned a vacation in December in Egypt, chose 5 hotels suitable for me, went to a tour agency. It turned out that all the hotels from the list are in the foot. The manager suggested me other hotels, it was not possible to read the reviews. We stopped at the Experience Parkland Hotel, the manager said that it was 500 meters from the sea. Contributed 50% of the cost (before booking confirmation). I came home and read in the reviews I'm SHOCKED !!! information is different where is the 2nd line, where is the 3rd and the time to the beach is 15-20 minutes by bus!!! Can this reservation be cancelled? Or is it all out of options?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
When booking a tour, the difference between PROMO and STANDARD is about 8 thousand rubles. Is it possible to pay extra for a normal room on the spot and how much will it cost?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are a couple with two children, 5 and 6 years old, looking for fellow travelers, have been here twice already :)
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 15 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more