Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
181 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Please tell me if the hotel has bottled water like in the Sea Club, and if it is possible to use the Sea Club beach (not only the pontoon)
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
If we booked a room at sea life hotel will we be able to use the sea club aqua park hotel water park and did it pay or is it free
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Which hotel to choose from the chain of Sea hotels (Club resort, garden or life)? We choose between a club or life. In which of them is more comfortable, we eat 2 adults and 1 child 14 years old. Where are more pluses. Thanks in advance.
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
I was in Egypt 2 years ago. The sea struck. Rested at the Rehana Resort 4 *. I liked the hotel and the rest, but I want to visit other hotels. The choice fell on Sea Life. The question is will the hotel be better or at least on a par with Rehana? Interested in: entertainment at the hotel, animation, the presence of a disco, and in general, is there life in the hotel after 23-00? In Rehan we walked until 2-00 - 3-00. Are there night bars? Sunrise Diamond travel agents advised me. But there after 22-00 a quiet hour.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
interesting-corals, fish, food, rooms, thanks
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more