Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
181 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
I read in the reviews that the pontoon is often closed due to a storm. The location of the beach of this hotel. Is it possible to swim from the shore?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me what kind of sea. Because, looking at the photo, you don’t understand when the tides are low, is it possible to at least swim from the pontoon or does the shallow water reach there too? Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
On other sites there are reviews that there is a construction of new hotels nearby. At the same time, machines that hammer mountains create unbearable noise. Does this fact spoil the whole impression of the rest?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
tell me how it is with the sea. we are going next week, maybe there are places far away with a convenient entrance for bad swimmers. And what about currents and wind? vacationing in Rehana? there was a red flag almost all the time
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We are going there on March 20, when buying we looked at a hotel with a good reef, read the last 10 reviews and chose. Now I read about the wind and the current and generally a terrible picture. Who went in March, tell me, is it worth taking a mask in general and not hoping for the sea right away ...
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
We are going to this hotel from October 12, please tell me it is very windy there, is it possible to swim in the sea? And then my husband already bought a mask and fins to watch the fish, and I read from the reviews that it’s very windy there and they don’t always let me into the sea. Here it will be for me if this is so, he is so looking forward to this vacation to swim.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
If it's really windy there, how restless is the sea?
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 23 answers
All questions
UAE
more