Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
129 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
The description of the hotel says that "there is a slide in the neighboring hotel", which belongs to the same chain. Someone went there, how is it with access?
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Nowhere in the photo you can see the children's slides in the pool. Do they exist or not? We are going with a 3 year old.
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers
Is it possible to make an earlier booking for the Radisson Blu Resort 5 * Hotel in Egypt (Sharm) for 18 nights from 08/02/2014 all inclusive. How much will the tour cost?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We are planning a trip with a 10 month old baby. Is there a stroller rental at the hotel or can I bring my own?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
People, tell me please, how are things with food for children? Our main tourist is 1 year 8 months old. Is there a diet table (stewed zucchini, boiled potatoes, etc.). What kind of crib does the hotel provide?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, is it true that the Radisson Hotel is another 4 hours from the airport in Sharm and 2 days - the day of arrival and the day of departure home - are eaten up by the road? In this regard: what to choose: Radisson or Sultan Garden Resort?? Thank you.
14 years ago  •  11 subscribers 15 answers
All questions
UAE
more