Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
129 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Everywhere they write that the entrance is paid, but the price is not indicated
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is there a bocha game at the Radisson Blu Resort 5* in Sharm El Sheikh? And I’m also interested: is there a free pool and a jacuzzi in the grotto?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Is it possible to have lunch and dinner at the hotel after checking out the room, and under what conditions? Departure at 23-30
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
water slides for children, playgrounds, well, in general, everything about children, thank you
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Who rested with children in the RADISSON hotel? Please tell me how much acceptable food for children in this hotel.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon, the question is, who knows if they put nets in hotels or not, I understand that sharks in the Red Sea are like squirrels, but still, to be honest, how I imagine that you need to jump from a pontoon, it already twitches!
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 18 answers
In September we plan to go to rest in this hotel! There are a couple of questions: 1. Cases for a camera to take pictures on the water can be bought immediately in Egypt, we just have a professional camera and I don’t know if they will fit? 2. Are you interested in fishing and snorkeling or diving, scuba diving, crocodile show, colored canyon? what can you say? 3. Question regarding iron and hair dryer, how are things in this hotel?! 4. Jewelry from corals, can they be brought to Ukraine somehow? Thanks
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
Good afternoon, I really need your help. There are several questions about this hotel, namely: 1. What is the general structure of the hotel? How many bars are there? Is there a bar on the beach? Can you only eat in the main restaurant? Maybe there are some snack bars (near the pool, beach)? Is it worth it to visit restaurants that are for a fee? 2. I understand that there is no disco on the territory, how far is the disco from the hotel? What's the cover charge? 3. Is the minibar replenished with water in the room? 4. Is there wi-fi in the hotel, if so, where and is this service paid? 5. Is there a large selection of sweets in the restaurant? Thanks in advance, best regards, Alena
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Good day, I read that there are no slides in the hotel we have chosen and that you can go to the neighboring hotel on them. Is it so? thanks in advance for your replies :)
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more