Questions about Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya 5*Places and entertainment

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
36 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Thailand
Good afternoon! Please tell me how much food costs at the hotel, if you pay for the tour only with breakfast
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I'm going to Centara in March! Tell me, please, is there a so-called "cork fee" in the cafe, that is, can I come with my own wine for a small amount, in excess of the cost of the ordered dishes (since wine is expensive in Tae), will there be any problems?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
What shops and attractions can you walk to without taking a taxi? What excursions can you visit on your own? We are a family with a 14 year old.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Please tell me where you can eat delicious food with a child near Tsentar, there are many options, but still .....
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
Can you tell me if there is a DVD in the room?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
We are going to Centara (1st time in Thailand), tell me, please, where can you eat tasty and safe nearby? And how to get to the islands for swimming, because. According to the reviews, I realized that the sea near the coast is dirty. Thank you all in advance for your replies
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
we are going to Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort 5 for a child of 5 years old. Tell me which excursions to visit, where to walk, where to go shopping!
12 years ago  •  11 subscribers 17 answers
Can you please tell me how much food and alcohol cost at the hotel? And is there a difference between 4 * and 5 * (prices in the territory). Thank you in advance!
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 18 answers
The first time will swim in the ocean .... scary, like that !!! Is it worth it to be afraid of all kinds of marine life in the sea, or on the shore in the sand? And how is the beach near the hotel in general, is it possible to swim there??? Is it dirty and safe? They say it's better to sail on a boat to some islands ...
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 15 answers
they say it's expensive in the center
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more