Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
223 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
according to reviews, many advise buying in stores with fixed prices, what do you advise me ??? And in which stores it is better to go to buy clothes, outerwear (sheepskin leather). And another question: is it worth buying a fur coat?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
Hi all! Please tell me: 1) How to get from Utopia to the shopping center "Alanium" 2) What are the prices, in the sense of more expensive or not than in the central bazaar.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We are now in utopia in Turkey
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
Where can I buy sheepskin coats near the hotel, at a normal price ??? and is there any market in general, not far from the hotel?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
I want to go to Alanya from the hotel, take a walk and see if there is anything to see at all? If yes, which bus?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
from the moment you get off the bus, where do you go
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
contacted by e-mail with zahar (seldamoda) and lobster (turkishmoda) no one has been to their stores, the conditions they offer are heavenly (bring, take) and prices are an issue
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
write who was in utopia, please: we are traveling with children, we don’t want to take all the bells and whistles for sand with us (buckets, shovels, etc.) is it possible to buy all this on the territory of the hotel?
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
Please tell me the prices for the SPA in the hotel
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more