Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
223 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Hello! Tell me who took a jeep safari tour in the street agencies of Alanya: 1) How much does this pleasure cost? 2) Where did you get it? 3) What are your impressions, and how long does the tour itself take? 4) Is it worth taking a 7-year-old child on an excursion, or is it dangerous? Thanks!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
We are flying from an anek tour, maybe someone knows how this excursion goes, or in general about it? There is an opportunity to take this tour from another tour operator.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me who took an excursion to Israel from Alanya from an anex tour or a Tez tour or another tour operator, did you like it and what should be taken into account?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
What time do you pick up and drop off the tour?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, it takes a long time to go to Ephesus from the hotel, and is it worth it at all. What is the cost of the tour?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, did anyone go to Cleopatra Beach? What did you think of it? Is this a separate tour, or can you go there yourself? I also heard that there is a Byzantine fortress in Alanya. How can you get there and is it worth it? And in general, where can you go on excursions from Utopia, but so that the road does not take much time?
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
We are going from July 2 to July 15, I am a husband and a son of 12 years old. What excursions should we go on, so that history, excavations and something "creepy")) Who plans to be in utopia at this time?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
What sights do you recommend to see, what excursions to go on (((with a child of 3 years old)))???
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 13 answers
They write that the tour operator is much more expensive than on the street. Is there a difference in quality and safety? If you buy outside the hotel, will the bus arrive at the hotel or do you have to go somewhere yourself? Is it better to pay in lira?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 19 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more