Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
129 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We want to go to this hotel, but we are worried that when entering the sea there will be depth immediately (and we don’t know how to swim), tell me?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are traveling with a 10 month old. Tell me, what are the conditions for feeding such children and what is the menu for children?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
what is the service, territory, numbers?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
People!! There are those who were both there and there. We are going in May with a child (almost 3 years old). At the price they are the same, we do not know what to choose, where is better? Or maybe something completely different? Important: area - Kemer, food for the baby, hammam in the hotel, animation (more for children), entrance to the sea, comfortable room (We are going - 3 women + 1 child) It is clear that all this is in both hotels, but which is better? For 2 weeks - up to 120,000. Thank you for your helpful comments!!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Vacation in April? Reviews.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! We want to buy tickets to Akka Claros 4 *, but the reviews about a very small beach stop us. Is it possible to use the beach of the neighboring hotel Akka Alinda (possible for an additional fee)?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Dear, who can tell if there is internet in the rooms? My wife is an accountant and from time to time you need to check something with banks, without this they don’t let you go on vacation :( Or maybe there are rooms in which the Internet is pulled from the lobby bar (I hope it is at least in the lobby). Thank you in advance for your answer :)
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Who is going on June 6 to this hotel to rest Akka Alinda 5 * ?????????
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more