Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
129 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Tell me, please, what can be interesting to see in the vicinity of this hotel (on your own, nearby, with a child), in Kemer itself: parks, botanical gardens, zoos, dolphinariums? How can I get there, public transport fares, public transport child policy (fare, seat belts, special seats), difficult road, seasickness? Dolphinarium in Antalya, is it worth going with a child of 2 years old? What is the duration of the program? I am also interested in the nearest pharmacies (in the village of Kirish, Kemer, Antalya), where are they located, are there any websites of pharmacies? And, of course, shopping): souvenirs (what would you recommend?), sweets (what would you recommend?), children's clothing/knitwear; towels, bed linen. With regard to towels and bed linen, there are doubts: does it make sense to buy in Turkey or are the prices plus or minus the same as prices in Ukraine? Many thanks for the information!
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
Freshly squeezed juice for free?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Arrival at 4 am, departure at 8 am. Upon arrival, it turns out to hang around at the reception for half a day (check-in at 2 days), and leave the hotel at night on departure .. What to do and how to be?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
More questions, maybe others will be interested :) Is it true that water bikes and canoes are free? is there a time limit? What are the prices for the sauna, Turkish bath, jacuzzi, etc.? Have you been there yourself? Did you like it or not? Is it true that having paid once, you can then go to these baths without restrictions? How is the massage done there? Thanks everyone for the replies :)
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, is it not strained in this hotel with meat, they give grilled lamb, fish? We just rested in Egypt in November from chicken almost crowed ourselves, rested in Belek, the food was super, we want to Kemer now. Thank in advance
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What is now from fruit? What kind of meat is fed? Thanks.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more