Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
312 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Ukraine
I am a regular client of Super-dial, according to the website of Kievan Rus, the junior suite improved "A" is designated as one-room with a balcony. The hotel representative wrote me by e-mail that there will be a room of this category without a balcony!!!!!! on the attic floor (((( Well, let's see how this story ends :) And is there a kettle in the room?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers There is a response from a hotelier
In the reviews I see only the rest is described, but I am very interested in the treatment (I want to send my father). Because I heard that Skhidnytsia is famous for its waters, including one of their effects is lowering cholesterol levels (he has hypertension). Tell us who was interested in sanatorium treatment, so that it would be a full complex, and not just a spa / water. And if there is a medical base at this hotel, is it included in the price of medical procedures or do you have to pay extra for them?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
we are three persons and a child of 5 years old in september, is it possible and how much will it cost?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer There is a response from a hotelier
All questions
UAE
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more
more