Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
401 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Tell me, who was in the month of August ... is it very hot ???? Is it worth it to go with a child of 8 years old?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 40 answers
what about their revolutionary sentiments? I'm going in early February with 2 small children - I'm afraid.
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
I want to know about the weather. Will it be warm and will it be possible to sunbathe and swim in the sea?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Twice were in Hurghada (in September and October). This year we want to go for the new year :) How is the weather there? How is it generally celebrated? And do you have wi-fi? (they were in the hotel, but then wi-fi was not needed) :))
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Friends, tell me. We are going to Egypt on January 8, 2011 as a family (child 2 years old). how is the weather in January (I read that it’s cool, but given the global warming, I hope to warm my sides))). Is it possible to relax in this hotel with a small child.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I wonder what to take out of clothes, what will the weather be like there in the evening?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me, please, who was resting there at that time or knows what the weather is like in early May in Hurghada?? Dessert Rose Hotel.
14 years ago  •  12 subscribers 17 answers
Who just returned, tell me what the weather is and how cold the sea is?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more