Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
401 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Catamaran, banana, tablet prices for January
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good time, tell me plz. Do tour guides at Desert Rose offer a Luxor + Dendera tour? How much $?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Good day to all! We are a family and a 5-year-old child are going to Hurghada, to the Desert Rose Resort 5 * hotel at the end of October. And I would like to visit something else besides the beach and the pool. We were recommended some kind of excursion on a yacht + boats with a transparent bottom, fishing, followed by frying the caught fish. Who was where? What are these excursions, what are they? Where to buy? How much are? ;) and most importantly, how are they called? And how, this could be interesting to the child? Thanks to all.
14 years ago  •  12 subscribers 19 answers
As far as I know, my tour operator is always more expensive, but not the fact that it is more reliable. Because they put everyone on the same bus. I know there is in the same contact, etc. firms that send on excursions. Please tell me trusted companies and their contact information (website, contact phone number)
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
With whom would you advise to go to Luxor? Is it worth saving and not taking a tour from a tour operator (TezTour)? What is the difference in price and quality?
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 22 answers
If you are not too lazy, then write more about the cost of an excursion to Luxor, Cairo ... I want to calculate how much $ you need to take with you :) Thanks for the answer.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
All questions
UAE
more