Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
401 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
That is, they are not very experienced and spoiled in this matter, but of course I already want to swim with a mask and see the beauty. And the reviews are different, someone writes that there is no reef and fish at all, someone is happy. We are just looking for a hotel for April and it is very important for us to have a sandy sunset and the price is reasonable, a good playground and a beautiful area, this captivates Desert Rose :)
3 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
We are going with children in January, I would like to swim somewhere.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
I just want to go there.
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
time
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
I'm leaving on the 26th. 27 is my birthday. Where it’s normal to celebrate, I want to eat delicious food and swim in the sea. I am very afraid of jellyfish and all living creatures. Where is it better to do all this so as not to spoil the holiday. Really looking forward to the answer. In advance. thanks.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me if it is possible to visit the a la carte restaurant for free 1 time per week
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
in Hurghada 1st time, before this time 7 were in Sharm...we will stay in Desert Rose 5 and friends in Sunny Days 5....
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Please explain what is the difference between AI + and 24 HOURS AI.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
How are things with the Olympic pool, otherwise I heard they started doing repairs after the new year ???
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me - and if you don't know how to drive, you can ride quad bikes. Like - are they not more difficult than a bicycle :-)
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more