Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
67 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
I'm going in May alone with two children aged 3 and 10! What attitude to women with children without men? what's scary? and tell me where to keep the money then, even if they dig out of the safes?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
TUI offered Premium Sea Gull. TUI is responsible for the fact that I will be settled in Premium, and not in BEACH? The manager said about some kind of mark, but does it have power in revolutionary Egypt? :)
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
In which building should I take a room, the new one or the old one?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Friends, visiting the panoramic restaurant "Captain Nemo" in the hotel "Sea Gull" in Hurghada is paid?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
we are going from November 10. I want the rest not to be spoiled by household trifles!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to a hotel with children (12, 10, 2 years old), please tell me which building to ask for check-in, so that there would be a beautiful view from the windows (for example, the sea), and not very noisy day and night, because children sleep during the day, I would like the first floor (are there such rooms so that people do not scurry in front of the windows) better, of course, closer to the sea. Thank you.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We want to go to this hotel on May 13 for 10 nights. Tell me, please, what number to ask for - in the old or new Seagal? Is there a safe in the rooms? How much do you need to put in your passport so that the view from the room is not to the city and not to the construction site?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
When booking with PEGASA, there are two types of rooms: premium and standard, while premium is cheaper than standard (the difference is from 3000 rubles for two). I would like to clarify what is the advantage and where are the pitfalls of such a booking
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 16 answers
I can't decide which is better... I was in Royal Azur, I liked everything very much, everything is perfect! But I haven't been to Sea Gull yet...
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Does the hotel have a heated pool? How is it in winter?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more