Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
67 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
We are going to this hotel (to Egypt for the first time) and the following questions arise: - Where can I buy locally produced alcoholic drinks at reasonable prices near the hotel? - How to get from the hotel to the shop Duty Free (Pyramid)? - Closest fixed price store Cleopatra? - What is the easiest way to get to Senzo Mall from our hotel? - How can I get to Port Marina from the hotel?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, please, how much alcohol (in liters / degrees) can I take in Duty Free from Russia per person? We are going for 14 days, we want to immediately buy a dutik right away ..) And how do you like the dutik, which is on the territory of the hotel? How many days after arrival can I use it?) How is the quality of alcohol there?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
To be honest, I'm going on vacation to Egypt for the first time, and I have no idea what is there and how. (for me it remains a mystery) I wanted to ask you which hotel is better (I’m alone - 25 years old), what kind of shopping can I do, how much luggage weight can I take with me (or it doesn’t matter) it’s just that some of my friends say a lot of something you can buy there, they might not miss me with these things. and what is the currency? Is it better to use a credit card than cash? and what is better to take with you (necessary, from things too) what kind of weather. I'm going in 2 weeks.
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
All questions
UAE
more