Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
421 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
we want to go to the albatross at the end of February, .. who was at this time of the year, please write how it is with swimming in the sea (we are traveling with a child) and with the weather (is it very windy) and many heated slides. thanks.
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
we want to go to the albatross at the end of February, .. who was at this time of the year, please write how it is with swimming in the sea (we are traveling with a child) and with the weather (is it very windy) and many heated slides. thanks.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
We are flying at the end of November, tell me what the weather is like there in the evenings!? What clothes to take for evening walks?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going with a child of 9 months to the albatross aqua blue. Departure 09.02 or 18.02. Will the wind blow us away? Or is it better to postpone a trip with a child ??
7 years ago  •  15 subscribers 37 answers
We are going 3 times, only with a child, not sure about the temperature of water and air? Tell me in the hadab how is it now?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! We are flying to Sharm on April 22, tell me how is the weather now and in the next two weeks? Thanks
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
the weather is the weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
we are flying with a small child in january, how is the weather there? is it possible to swim and sunbathe?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
was in January 2010. it was warm and cheap, but what about the first half of March?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello! Tell me please. We are going to go to this hotel on March 20th. How is the weather now, are there mosquitoes, how are things with WI-FI? How is the current situation in Sharm?
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 21 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more