Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
421 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Tell me a boat trip, where to swim, in which bay is brighter? The first time we fly, we don’t know anything.
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Good afternoon everyone! Unrealistically liked the hotel, just embarrassed that not the first line. Please tell, is it realistic to walk to the sea, how many minutes does it take? I'm not picky, but from men (
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
going in october
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
Hello, we are flying with a company of 4 adults and 3 children, so we have questions about excursions. Are there tours to the pyramids now? Can children swim with dolphins when visiting a dolphinarium? If yes, how much does it cost? Are there parachutes for two adults? And if anyone went to the Romantic Evening, write your opinion about this tour. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
Beyond sea travel? Has anyone traveled with children to the colored canyon or to the Sharm sightseeing tour?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
This hotel is sold under different names: Albatros Aqua Blue Sharm, Aqua Blue and Bora Bora Water Park. Found it here. that this Albatros goes like 5*. We were sold as 4 *. At first we bought in Bora Bora, but the operator could not really explain anything about the names of the hotel and what the difference was. Refused and bought in Albatros aqua blue Sharm. This one is more expensive for the price. So how do they settle there, if everyone goes to the same hotel? connoisseurs - tell me.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
All questions
UAE
more