Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
178 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
I want to use pounds for settlement in the market and in the Blue bus, since in dollars it is 1.5-2 times more expensive. Is it possible to withdraw pounds from a payout card or a credit card from a private / monobank (hryvnia cards) and where is the ATM closest to Melton Beach?
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Heard a lot about the store George Clooney, but recent reviews are diametrically opposed. Who was recently and what would you advise: to go or not? If not, what alternative do you recommend? Interested in the current situation, not what was before. I am also interested in how to get there from the Melton Beach hotel area on the Blue bus and how much will it cost? I heard that there is a free shuttle, but they only bring you back if you are stingy, is that true?
5 years ago  •  15 subscribers 20 answers
When are the bracelets removed if we leave in the evening? Do you have to pay something? Please tell me))))))))))))))
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello. Soon I’m going to the neighboring hotel Tiran, but there are not enough reviews on it, maybe someone here will tell you: 1) Do minibuses go to Naama Bay or can you only get there by taxi? 2) How much does a taxi ride to naam and the old city cost and how much does it cost by minibus? 3) Is there a shopping center or at least a shop outside the hotel? what about nearby? And then we go with HB food and there is no desire to overpay for water at the hotel ... Yes, and hunting to taste local fruits at a price cheaper than at home ...
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
All questions
UAE
more