Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
296 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We were told at the travel agency that this is a two-room suite with a door, is that so?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Today at 12:43 pm Need your advice Natalia! Good afternoon! I plan to go to Insulu Alanya with a 2.5-year-old child and a 60-year-old mother. I’m 30. I’m writing my age to make it easier for you, we plan to fly on May 27, we are Belarusians) I’m interested in 3 questions -1- what is the weather like there in May - water and air temperature. (can a child in the sea...
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
And then, according to the forecast, it’s quite cold, and we are going to go on the 15th :) :)
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 16 answers
Both my husband and I have a vacation in October. My daughter is almost 4 years old, but she has never been to the sea, and she often gets sick. So we decided to take it out ... Tell me, will it still be possible to swim in the sea in October? / Since finances are somewhat limited, you don’t have to choose much / ...
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 12 answers
Do you need warm clothes?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me who went in July, what is the weather like this month? (sea temperature)
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Who knows what is the weather in Alanya for the next 2 weeks? I read the forecasts for the next ... rains and rains are expected ... And we are going in 3 days with a child of 3.5 years. I don’t know what things to take with me ... maybe instead of swimsuits, jackets should be taken? ... we are going to Turkey for the first time. experienced, tell me pliiz
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more