Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
296 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Please tell us we are going to CLAB, AND FRIENDS TO Insula Resort. Is it possible to USE ONE TERRITORY and restaurants as well. Thanks for the answer.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Can you tell me why the description says that children under 12 are not allowed in the a la carte restaurant?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me I'm going to Turkey for the first time. Stopped at Insula. How is it with seafood, if not really, tell me where you can try without harm to health? Will it be cold in late April/early May? Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
I have a question, what drinks (including alcohol) does the hotel offer for free?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Only Russians, Ukrainians? Or are there foreigners too?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Good day! Tell me, please, how is the food. I have a real picky husband. More details, if possible! And yet, where is the best place to buy souvenirs and not only souvenirs? What can you bring home. Never been to Turkey. THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! Who knows if the photographer in Insula does a photo session for vacationers and what is the quality of the photo, and how much does it cost? Thanks.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Will there be something for three girls to do in the evening? how is the disco in the hotel?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
firstly, not all rooms have balconies - this worries me, because sometimes I want to smoke in the air and dry my underwear. secondly, are there lifts? thirdly, I want a quiet room, albeit not with a view of the sea, but not on a landfill either. in this regard, as far as I understand., the second building is better? and do the bars have Turkish vermouth, like a martini? just don’t develop the topic again about the fact that if you want such drinks, you need to stock up in duty free. Well, there is no such thing at our airport!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 65 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more