Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
296 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Where not far from Insula you can buy good quality things, preferably for children from 2 to 12 years old? We are going in a month with three children! Who is going in the first days of June, join us !!!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I understand that you can’t really buy anything near the hotel, you must definitely go somewhere. Where is better? Where can you bargain? Or have the Turks completely Europeanized and are no longer trading?))
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
How much do things cost there? Jeans, tops, sweatshirts, etc.? Is the safe in the room free? Who went to the spa? How much do the procedures cost? How many days in advance do I need to sign up for an A la carte restaurant? What would you recommend to try there? Maybe someone ate something tasty there?
12 years ago  •  12 subscribers 17 answers
Please tell me if there is a Children's World in Alanya? Thanks.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We eat with my family in Insulu from May 7 to May 14. Please tell me where is the best place to buy leather and fur products. I’m also interested in the place to buy excursions, I read in reviews about street vendors near the clock tower (in the form of advertising half a car) - tell us more about this place and your impressions about the service and prices. Thank you all in advance!!!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
WE BUY 4 14K GOLD PRODUCTS WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN QUALITY CERTIFICATE TEST 585,A AT THE HOMELAND IN LATVIA THE JEWELER SAID AFTER CHECKING THE PRODUCTS THAT IT IS NOT GOLD, THAT YOU RECOMMEND TO DO.
15 years ago  •  11 subscribers 11 answers
Purchases
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
All questions
UAE
more