Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
236 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
We have been here many times, we wanted to go again in September, but I'm worried - maybe it has become deserted, boring, deserted there? Life has always been in full swing there, I really don’t want to come and see a half-empty hotel. Who was recently or knows - tell us how it is now, has everything died out without the Russians? There are very few reviews...
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good day to all! Who is traveling in the next 2 weeks? Did you decide whether to go or not?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 16 answers
Please tell me, at what age are they allowed to go on big slides?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
they wanted to fly, but they said that the heating of the pool for children does not work there, I wanted to know if this is true?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
we are going mother + daughter 12 years old from 01/02/13 to 01/12/13, who else is with us? let's get acquainted!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
People who went on New Year's holidays, answer what to bring with you, who is there in what much at this Christmas X-mass dinner? Broke my whole head.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
were 2 times in Royal Albatros Modern in Sharm and Jungle Aquapark. We are going to Egypt in the fall, but apart from Albatrosses I can’t find anything, but I want to see other hotels. Tell me hotels with the same price-quality ratio and with such a price tag. Thanks
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more