Questions about Albatros Jungle Aqua Park Resort 4*Travel agencies and operators

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
236 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
We want to fly to this hotel. Numbers are October 10-12, while we were offered a departure on 23.10, can anyone see the tours before?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 12 answers
At the end of February, tours to this hotel could be bought from Anex and TEZ. The price was more or less suitable, we planned to go, but ... One fine day, the hotel disappeared from all tour operators in Ukraine. In different TAs, no one can give a clear answer WHY it is not for sale and FOR HOW LONG is this cartoon??? It is available on Booking, booking is available (that is, there is a hotel not in the foot), but you cannot buy a tour in Ukraine. Question: "Who knows what is the reason, and whether it will be sold in the future???". Thanks.
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 17 answers
Always traveled from TEZ TOUR. But this year, their pricing is strange. For example: the price of a tour for 14 days and a tour for 21 days differs by 50%, but should be 30% (accommodation is added to the flight). From the arithmetic of TEZ TOUR, it turns out that a day of living on a tour for 21 days is more expensive, and for 28 days it is even more expensive. In general, it should be the other way around. A 28-day tour is twice as expensive as a 14-day one, but a 28-day one has one flight. Instead of one 28 day flight, you can fly 2 times for 14 days. Tell me another tour operator for Albatross ??? There are no problems in choosing other hotels, but in Albatross there is some kind of monopoly TEZ TOUR. But maybe it's like that for everyone now.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
Which tour operator offers this hotel?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Good day to all. I have a question for those who flew to Hurghada from Kyiv. We are leaving on August 3rd. The flight there lasts 3 hours, and back -5 hours. What does it mean? Have you faced a similar situation? Thanks for answers.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 18 answers
Who flew to the hotel from Nizhny Novgorod, how much they paid and with which tour operator they flew. Thank you.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
The fact is that when I ordered vouchers, everything was already "clogged" for the tour. I was offered from ON Travel. And although this is the first time I hear such an operator, I agreed. But now I read the reviews about their representatives and was horrified - a solid negative. Now it's very scary! As if the flight was postponed several times, and they settled in a different hotel, and not in the one that was paid for, and they saw them off - they met like a pig. Please share your experience if you know anything.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 17 answers
Hello, we want to fly at the end of October in November, for 11-14 days, please tell me: 1) When is it better to book a ticket, we want to go 2 families (2 adults + 2 children, and 2 adults + 1 child), I found out in tour companies everywhere they say differently, in some they say urgently right today in another in August. .. 2) I read reviews about this hotel, it was written that from 7.11.09-14.11.09 there was very cold water in the pools, i.e. Is it better to go either before these dates or after??? Or this year, maybe. differently? Thanks to all!!!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
We are offered only charter flights, we would not like to spend time waiting at the airport due to the delay. If you flew with Yakutsk Airlines, write your impressions
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more