Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
236 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I'm very interested in the weather in mid-February. We're going there February 15th. And another question - is there Wi-Fi in the hotel and if there is where it catches and is it free????
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! We fly on May 18 to Jungle. Tell me, the water in the pools at this time is already warming up or not yet. We fly with children, so this is very important for us! We were there in November, the pools were heated. How about in May?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I read that you need to take insect repellants with you. But the reviews were in November. How is it usually with this problem in August? I'm afraid of allergies to bites, we are traveling with children
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me who was in July, with children 5 and 6 years old is it very hot or ok?
13 years ago  •  11 subscribers 12 answers
What is the temperature in August please? Almost all rooms do not have balconies, so the question is, where to dry things? You can't hang your underwear in public. I will be grateful for the answers.
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
My husband and son (6.5 years old) are going to go to Egypt for the first time for the May holidays - at the beginning of May 2011. It's very scary to let them go! advise whether it is worth going in early May (how is the weather?) and will it really be interesting for the baby? How about nutrition? I will be grateful for the answers!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Who was in February? we want to go to the sea at the end of February for children - 4 + 2 years old, but I read that this is the coldest month, and there are only 2 heated pools in this hotel ... Who thinks - is there any point? We have never been to Egypt, and for the last 2 years we have been unlucky with the weather at sea (we go in jackets) .. I really want to warm up ...
13 years ago  •  13 subscribers 14 answers
I’m traveling with a 5-year-old child, this is very important for me, my daughter loves to swim, and I’m not talking about slides, I’m afraid she simply won’t get out of the pool ... Tell me when they start heating the pools?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more